Monday, July 21, 2008

First Priesthood Blessing

I have been having some really cool experiences out here teaching people and learning about prayer and stuff. I helped in my first priesthood blessing yesterday at church. The man's name is Moroni Flores, 3rd. I did the anointing and elder Vogelsang did the blessing. The missionaries here don't take care of things...the bikes are thrashed and the cars are dirty. You can tell that some of the elders have just been given everything and not had to take care of their stuff. My comp turned 25 last Monday. He got out here quite late. He is from Lake Forest, Southern California. He is Hawaiian, Samoan, and half German. It's a pretty small town. We live in this little apartment. It's not too bad, kinda dumpy but I made it a little homier and put up some pictures. Thanks for all the letters and pictures. Love you all! Elder Louw

No comments: