Sunday, February 21, 2010

Still Cold...Still Tracting

The other day it was zero degrees and windy and it was misserable. I got a sore throat just from breathing in the cold dry air but finally today it feels better. It's been snowing really lightly here for the past like four days but not a lot of accumulation so far, just about a foot. Elder Burbank and I were blessed to find a new investigator. He was at this house way back in the woods with no trespasing signs all over so we were not sure if we should go but we ended up just trying it anyways and it worked out great. Also I ran into something I had never experienced before on the mission or in my life. I ran into people who are a part of a reorganized church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints. They read from the Book of Mormon but have different beliefs. It was interesting and so weird.

No comments: