Monday, January 25, 2010

District Leader Call

Elder Johnson and I saw a bald eagle in town here like a week ago.
I bowled a 196 the other day. A little disappointed I didn't get a 200 but hey what can you do. As soon as I have my own shoes and ball again I'll be shooting for a 250 ha ha ha.
Well it's transfer week and this one hit me hard. I'm training a brand new guy and I'm the district leader now, so there will be some big changes going on around here. I'll need your prayers more then ever now. I have only been here 6 weeks to learn the area so not that long. I still feel like I don't know where I'm going half the time. I think part of it is because I drive the car every day cuz Elder Johnson doesn't have his driving papers out here yet so he can't drive. I don't have a lot of time to look at a map. Hopefully my new comp can drive.

No comments: