Monday, September 8, 2008

Book of Mormon Wave Experience

I had a really cool experience the other day. I started out my day with like five prayers. That's usually normal. Anyways, I try and pray every morning that we will be able to find new solid investigators. Well... we were walking to an appointment when we passed this drug store on the corner and I saw this guy in his car and I just waved at him with the Book of Mormon, gave him a nod and kept going. After our appointment which was just down the street, as we were leaving this guy yelled at us and called us over. I was like "you look familiar, have I seen you before?" It was the guy I had waved at. He was like "yeah, you waved at me and God told me talk to you guys but I didn't so I felt bad and I came over here and waited till you were done talking to that lady." We ended up teaching him two lessons on the curb right there. He was really excited about the Book of Mormon and said he would read it. Sad part is he doesn't live in our area so we had to call the other elders in Watertown and give him to them. We will try and see what turns out with him.

No comments: