Saturday, December 5, 2009

Envying the "Greeny" 11-24-2009

Transfer time…I’m going way north… all the way to the Canadian border…a little town call Malone. About the really cool lady and her 4 boys we have been teaching. Well let me put it this way...she has read the Book of Mormon, the 2010 manual for gospel principles, a few Ensigns, and is now working on the D&C/Pearl. She is just eating it up. She has a date for baptism for the 19 of December. I’m really sad I’m not going to be here for it. This same thing has happened in every single one of my areas I have been in on my mission. Work my buns off…find someone…start teaching them and then I get transferred and they get baptized without me. O well at least the "greeny" will have something to look forward to with Elder Williams.

No comments: