Saturday, December 5, 2009

I LOVE THIS CHURCH! 10-5-2009

Conference was wonderful. I loved it so much. Missionary work in between was terribly slow but the messages were so good it didn’t even phase me. As a whole I felt as though about 90% of the conference was directed toward "LOVE" and every aspect of it. Love with in our families and to others. It was really inspiring. I liked that father son talk in priesthood session. I know that this church is true because the spirit has confirmed it to me time and time again as my faith has been tried (Ether 12:6). I know that the messages we share (the restoration, the plan of salvation, the gospel of Jesus Christ, etc.) are true because of the answers they give to life’s greatest questions in a simplistic form along with a confirmation of the Spirit. I have a firm testimony and knowledge of the need in our lives of the constant companionship/guidance of the Holy Ghost in every step of our lives. I would not dream of doing missionary work without it or making any other decision in my life without it. I LOVE THIS CHURCH! The plain and precious truths about the nature and divinity of god have been restored. The keys of the priesthood needed to seal families are on earth again and the simple plan of happiness is readily available to all who seek it. We have a prophet on the earth! This is my testimony, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, that was awesome, Izak! You expressed so well the feelings I have about the Gospel, it's such a blessing.