Thursday, April 1, 2010

Transfer to Albany and Zone Leader

I’m getting transferred to Albany (the biggest city in our mission boundaries.) I’m going to be serving with Elder Meacham. I have known him for a large part of my mission. He came out one transfer after me. I’m going to be a zone leader so that means my last 3 months are going to be busy, busy, busy…a lot more meetings, trainings, and traveling. I think it’s going to be my greatest challenge so far on the mission but I’m looking forward to it and with faith that I’ll be able to grow from the experience. I’ll miss Malone and the people but I’m excited to go.

Please thank everyone for all letters and gifts they sent for my birthday. I don’t have time to write them all back.

I just found out that this older lady I was teaching in Greene just got baptized last week!!!! I was so excited to hear that. She writes me and it’s so fun to hear from someone I have taught. Most of the people I know who have gotten baptized write to me.

Well I love the work. I love the gospel (Heavenly Father and his plan.) And I love you all!!!

No comments: