Friday, April 3, 2009

New Comp...Same Hard Work

Elder Taylor is my new comp and he is great. He has a good sense of humor, works well, has been out for nine months(he came out in my mission group from the MTC), cleans good, and is happy to be out here. He is from Draper, Utah. Neither of us are senior comps. For two reasons: 1. we have both been out the same amount of time. 2. in this mission our president decided not to have senior comps at all because then the junior comps would just blame everything on the senior comps and he thinks that after three months everyone is equal. I had to teach the Gospel Principles Class lesson with only two minutes notice. The zone leaders are always bugging me about numbers and telling me that my numbers are not high enough....tell you what, I'm gettin tired of all these numbers. I wish I could just go out and work. As of right now we don't have any investigators with a baptismal date but we are working on a few. I don't know I guess I just feel a little overwhelmed and a little stressed but I'll work it out and things will get better.

No comments: