Monday, April 20, 2009

On the Right Side of the Street

We met a lady on the street the other day and she was so happy that we stopped and talked to her. She even gave me and Elder Taylor a hug. It was a little awkward but I didn’t want to tell her I was not supposed to especially cuz she asked if she could have one. I thought it would ruin the moment if I said no. ha ha. But ya, we taught her about the plan of salvation and the Book of Mormon. She said she would be happy to read out of it. It was just such a great street contact. She also told us that before she saw us she was going to cross the street to the other side but decided not to for some reason. Then when she started talking to us she was like, "I know it’s a sign." I really hope we can see her again and teach her.

Keep following the commandments and I know that charity will pour into your lives and you will be happy.
Love, Elder Izak Louw
PS: Read scrips every day!

No comments: