Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Testimony Grows by Small and Simple Things

I gave a talk last Sunday and I had the opportunity to bear my testimony yesterday. It was a really good experience for me. I have come to realize that the way the Lord keeps me moving along in the gospel is by small and simple means. I can't remember any huge magnificent moments that have really made my testimony. It is all simple, small things. I think the Lord does that to me to keep me wanting more because I constantly forget the little things so I am in constant need for more testimony building events. The Lord is playing a huge part in my life but through small and simple ways. I also feel very strongly about bearing testimony. I feel that my testimony has been strengthened by bearing my testimony. I felt the Holy Ghost touch me yesterday as I bore it to the congregation. I encourage all of you to bear your testimony whenever the spirit directs you too. If you feel your testimony is lacking, get up and bear testimony of what you do know is true and the rest will be strengthened.

No comments: